Listen to my podcast on Itunes or elswhere (see links below)
About Episode #14
On this episode, summer is coming and I’m going to talk about a summer favorite: the beaches and ocean. Then we’ll talk to my friend Angela, who has been making amazing progress in pursuing her passion professionally, unfortunately this month life got in the way…as often happens. Listen to how she’s been working through that. Finally, a tip about creating shade for yourself and your children that is fun and beautiful!
Some helpful links:
- My favorite sunscreens can be found on my Amazon store. Don’t be surprised by the low review scores. A lot of people complain about the pasty texture or intense white color of mineral sunscreen. For every day use, I use a tinted sunscreen so I don’t look chalky, but when I’m at the pool or beach, I look pretty kabuki.
- Hawaii ban on (some) sunscreen: https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/02/health/hawaii-bans-sunscreen-chemicals-trnd/index.html
- Best sunscreens (as rated by EWG): https://www.ewg.org/sunscreen/best-sunscreens/best-beach-sport-sunscreens/
- Article “Microplastic Pollusion in Ocean is Far Worse than Feared”
- How to grow a Passion Vine (with photos!) LINK HERE
Find out about my new cooking webinars at AlegreRamos.teachable.com. I have a FREE introductory webinar you can check out.
If you find my information interesting or useful, please become a patron at patreon.com/alegreramos and check out my great thank you gifts.
SUBSCRIBE to my podcast and submit questions to email@example.com.
New podcast most Tuesdays.
Podcast RSS feed https://anchor.fm/s/1b2757c/podcast/rss
Download the FREE and easy Anchor.FM app to do a voice “call in” or send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org